Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankfulness

It has been forever since I have written anything new! I have been so busy with work, school, family, and more. However, that isn't a very good excuse to not write a little something. At the very least a little update every once in awhile.

Well, I am reorganizing my time and hoping that I will make a time slot just or blogging! Therefore, you will see me a lot more often.

The next few blogs I do are going to be of things and people I am thankful for. It seems that most people have skipped Thanksgiving and have gone right to Christmas. Well, not me! I love Thanksgiving and I am going to write a little about thankfulness in every new post this month. I hope you enjoy!


Today and always I am thankful for God's forgiveness, mercy, and grace. Without that, I would be nothing! 

What are you thankful for? I would love to hear from you. 

I am sorry I have been MIA for far too long.
"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews