My name is Kimberly, most people call me Kim, very few call me Kimi. I am a preschool teacher and assistant director at Cornerstone Christian Preschool! I am married to my best friend, Jeremy. I am doing my best to love God, to love my hubby, to love others, and to honor God and make Him famous in all I do.
Fun Facts About Me:
1. I have two cats, Tay and Batman. My hubby and I treat them like our little children.
2. Come the end of November I will be the Auntie of three nieces! (I currently have one niece, Aimee)
3. One of my goals in life has been to work for a church, about a month ago that goal was accomplished when my job at Cornerstone Preschool expanded to Sunday mornings and Wednesday nights working for the church. :)
4. I love Canada! I lived in Ontario, Canada (near Toronto) for 6 months and a piece of my heart will remain there.
5. Maryland, Michigan, Indiana, Hawaii and California are my favorite states!
6. I am a supporter of Invisible Children and To Write Love on Her Arms
7. I drink coffee everyday and enjoy spending time with friends or alone in coffee shops.
8. I enjoy going on adventures and being out doors, but my most favorite place to be is my home.
9. Crafting anything is my favorite thing to do, I make jewelry, scrapbook, make cards, re-make furniture, organize and change rooms, etc. I view crafting as anything where my creative mind is at work.
10. I have a big family and I love them all! Jeremy's side and mine :)