Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1 and my Resolution(s)

My hubby and his cousin are doing the 365 day project and I thought that it would be a wonderful idea to do one as well. I thought it would be fun to post my pictures on facebook, and then come on my blog and post the picture and write a little bit about it. I am hoping that this will get me posting at least something once a day. I hope to post more often.

I looked up the term Resolution and this is what I found:
 a resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something.
The word resolution becomes a common word to use around this time of year and usually it just means something you hope to do, but probably won't. My goal is to be a woman of my word, therefore when I say I am making a resolution, I mean I am making a firm determination to change to do something new. 
I want to take more pictures in the year 2012, I want to post more often, I want to be healthier, I want to try new things. This past year was a bit tough and I am hoping for a more promising and better new year! 
Day 1- 
 This is a picture of a drawing my oldest brother-in-law made of our family. My hubby and I are the ones sitting by the cat on the far right. My hubby's family has meant the world to me and I love them dearly, so I thought why not start the new year with them! 

And, just a few pictures from the holidays:
 My sisters-in-law, me, and my nieces

 Me with Payton and Sophiamarie 

 Jeremy and me while in Michigan visiting my family
"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews