Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Things to Love

My sister-in-law posted things she is loving today and asked what others are loving, so I am going to post a few pictures and links, if everything works out how I want it to. :)

First I'm totally loving most things green! I am planning a little spur of the moment Post St. Patrick's Day Party with my friend Heather and I have green on my mind!



I am loving looking at others blogs and fun crafting sites, it is very inspiring. Here are a few:
No. 17 Cherry Tree Lane
Crafting Ideas
Breeann (sister-in-law)


Loving my little love bugs, Tay and Batman:


Lastly, my hubby. He is amazing and has been so wonderful with me, especially lately. A lot in my life feels uncertain and sometimes overwhelming and he has been such a solid rock in my life always pointing me back into the right direction.




"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews