Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inspiration Thursday

As I mentioned before I am going to start posting every Thursday about people and sometimes things that inspire me. To kick it all off I am going to write about two people I hold close to my heart.


You guessed it, my Dad and Mom!

My parents are amazing! Really, they are truly the greatest set of people any girl could ever wish for. Everything good in me comes from these two people. They taught me; to have a strong work ethic, to show up on time (if not early, something I use to hate!), responsibility, how to make good choices, how to determine what is best, to serve others, to love with my whole heart, to dream, to believe in myself and others, to trust, to be caring and considerate, to be respectful, to never give up, to know when to ask for help, to stand firm in my beliefs, to be a leader, be a giver, be wise with your money(some may say cheap, but what do they know?) and much more! The most important thing they made sure I knew was and is that I am important and loved by them.

No matter what I do, these two believe in me and are there to cheer me on! If that isn't inspiring, I don't know what is!

Thank you Dad and Mom for believing in me and encouraging me! Thank you for telling me I could do and be anything I wanted, for letting me dream. Thank you for passing down your artistic and crafty abilities to me, for teaching me all that I know. I love you and miss having you around here. I can't wait for our next visit and for the fun we will have together.

You raised two wonderfully gifted and amazing children (They taught me to be humble too, can you tell?) and now you have three kids to love and be proud of!

"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews