Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Inspiration


What inspires you? My grandma made the items in the above picture. They sit in a bookshelf we use as a pantry. We use the glasses occasionally when we are feeling fancy. :) Every time I look at them, I am inspired to try new things with my crafts. I love that my grandma's crafty abilities were passed down to me, although I have not taken up the art of glass painting yet.

People inspire me all the time! They inspire me to create, to dream, to achieve goals, to be better. For the next couple of weeks, on Thursdays, I am going to dedicate an entire post on the different people that inspire me and why. I hope that my posts titled, "Inspiration Thursday" inspire you to dream, create, achieve!

I will leave you with a few pictures:


Julie Andrews, a woman that only betters with age. I love her!

Tay, trying to get us to feed her.

Batman, when he was little enough to fit inside our "fruit" bowl
"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews