Thursday, July 28, 2011

Inspiration Thursday

Today I am going to be talking about a person and a place that inspires me! First off the person:

My hubby, Jeremy, is the most amazing man I know! He is always there for me and encourages me and cheers me on in everything I do. He is my voice of reason when life is too crazy, he is my comic relief when like (I) get too serious, he is my support, my love, my rock, my best friend! God has truly blessed me by giving me an amazing man to love and to serve with.Thank you Jeremy for all you do for me and thank you God for blessing us with one another!

Monday was our 2 year anniversary and instead of posting about it then, I decided to wait for today. This weekend we are going away to celebrate to a place that I believe inspires anyone that enters to have fun and to dream and to believe in the impossible! 

 Disneyland!

Soon to come will be pictures of me and my wonderful hubby there as we experience our first Disneyland trip together! We have been with our families and he has been with friends, but never together and not for a few years! I am so excited, one more sleep and then we will be there! 

Happy 2 years to my best friend and love! May God bless us with many more! 

"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews