Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Disneyland and catching up

Our trip to Disneyland was wonderful and a little too short! We miss it and already can't wait for our next visit. We did so much and had so much fun. I wanted to share some of my pictures from our trip on here.

On our first day there, we decided to walk to Disneyland from our hotel. Not a bad walk, but when you walk back it sure seems a lot longer! We took the bus the next two days :)
Our first ride was "It's a Small World" 
Our Pins! Happy 2 years to us! 
On the Winnie the Pooh ride.
Here is a new ride at California Adventure, The Little Mirmaid.
 My hubby!
Sleeping Beauty's Castle 
Picture taken on Main Street with the Castle in the background! 

That's all the pictures of Disneyland for now. Here is what we took home: 
Just a few items to remember our trip. Love the coffee cups! 


We had a pretty relaxing, tiring, fun, wonderful trip! Now we are back into the full swing of life! It seems like we haven't really caught up with life, but it is just moving forward, so we need to grab on and start running. I finally caught up with the blog-y world, now it is time to catch up with our apartment world. There is a mound of dishes waiting to be done and a ton of laundry to be folded! Off I go. Enjoy your day wonderful blog friends! I will see you again tomorrow for Inspiration Thursday!

"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews