Friday, August 26, 2011

The Buzz about Me #3

1. What was the first concert you attended?
 Backstreet Boys! 

2. Who was your celebrity crush{es} when you were younger?
See above, also JTT (Jonathan Taylor Thomas)

3. Who is your celebrity crush{es} now?
Zac Efron, he can sing, dance, act. I'm also a big fan of Justin Long.


4. What is one of the strangest/unique things about you?
I love to clean and organize! I'm told that is pretty weird. 

5. What are three fears you have?
I don't want pictures of my fears: Spiders, most bugs that fly, and children feeling unloved. 

6. What is one question that you have been asked so much that if you are asked one more time, you will punch someone?
I won't actually punch someone and this answer may seem weird. However, I have a hard time not being annoyed when kids ask me, "Can I have a drink of water?" First, they ask at really inappropriate times, such as nap time, when they know the answer is no. Or they will ask when the answer is obviously yes, such as when we are running outside or when everyone else is lined up to get water. :)

7. What nationality/nationalities are you?
A better question would be, what nationalities am I not? haha, but the one I claim the most and feel most connected with is: 

8. What is one physical feature you like about yourself?
I like most things about me :) God made me exactly who I am and I love it!

9. What is/was your favorite three reality shows?
I don't have TV, so these all are a was for me- 
Keeping up with the Kardashians, Celebrity Apprentice, America's Next Top Model

10. What three celebrities are you guilty of liking that everyone else seems to hate?
Probably the Kardashian sisters, although I also think they are crazy and total drama. I also like Tyra, whereas most people don't. :)

Linking up with:





"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews