The 1950s, except I know that I would be the total rebellious 1950s type of woman, but still I love the idea of wearing dresses and being the perfect housewife! Who doesn't like June Cleaver?
2. What is your favorite color?
turquoise, of course!
3. What is your favorite fruit?
Strawberries, although I do not like strawberry flavored things, like ice cream or candy.
4. What is your dream car?
I have a newer Toyota Corolla and I LOVE my car! However, when I see older cars like this one in town, I do a double take and dream of owning one like it someday.
5. What is/was your favorite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast, of course. A close second is a newer one, Tangled!
6. What is your favorite genre of movies?
I'm sappy and I love the romantic comedy type of movies where the good guy always wins.
7. What's the last movie you watched?
8. Busy city life or simple country life?
Can I choose small town near the country life?
9. What is one thing you tell people about yourself that they just don't understand?
I'm not always bossy, I just like to be in charge. I am a go getter and I want to get things done and do them right. It can sometimes come across the wrong way, if I am not careful how I present myself.
10. Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger & if so, what did you want to change it to?
I've never wanted to change my name, which is kinda weird now that I think about it.
This post is linked up with: