Sunday, August 21, 2011

Strut Your Stuff Linky Party

Linking up with:





My 3 favorite blogs:





Rachel from No. 17 is amazing! She is a writer. A mommy. A wife. A lover of God. She is a beautiful woman who writes from her heart. Every time I read her blog, I feel like I am catching up with a true friend.




Photobucket


Maria-Isabel from Agape Love is one of my best blog friends! She writes from her heart, features others on her blog, shares her photography, DIY projects, and many other fun things. She makes beautiful creations, like headbands(which I own one), hair clips, jewelry, and much more!






Ashley, Little Miss Momma, is a wonderful blogger! She does DIY projects, shares blog tips, writes from her heart, and is an all around down to earth fun loving girl! Reading her blog always brightens up my day.


All these women are fantastic and their blogs are amazing reads! I always leave their blogs encouraged and usually inspired to create and do. I hope that you check them out and let them know Kim from Kim's Kreations sent you! :)

"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews