Friday, August 5, 2011

Headband Challenge


Did you hear about Little Miss Momma's headband challenge? Here are a few things I learned from the past week of wearing headbands:

1. I LOVE wearing headbands! (who knew?)
2. I need to make and buy more headbands.
3. I like wearing them around the house when my hair is up and I'm still in my PJs!
4. I figured out how to wear them when my hair is down without them falling out! (I feel accomplished)
5. They are fun and pretty and I can totally pull them off!

Here are some pics:

This is an older picture, but I was sporting this one in Disneyland last weekend

This one I wore all day as soon as I heard about the challenge and then wore it out when I went to work. It is my first headband I wore out!

I also realize I need to take more pictures, because I wore headband more than just a few times, but don't have the pics to prove it. Sadness. If you like what you see, I do have some of my headbands for sale on my etsy page!

And, of course, I am linking up with Little Miss Momma

4 comments:

  1. Those headbands are super cute.
    I am actually having a super cute hair accessory giveaway now at my blog. make sure to enter for your chance to win.
    http://sweettweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had planned on linking up to this too! but it just didn't happen because i'm not good at taking pictures all the time. especially since i just started my new job! i wish. however, i love your headbands, and wish i could see more! :) happy friday kim!

    the style projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha You are so cute and too funny! :) Loved your post! Well I wanted to comment you also because I was going to email you from your comments to me (but your email is not enabled.. it says no-reply comment) :( Sooo I wanted to say! HORAY for you purchasing one of my headbands!! :) Two..dont forget that because you purchased something from me.. that you get FIVE extra entries. So you still have 4 more entries to add to my giveaway! :) Just write something like purchase entry 2, then 3 and so on. :)

    Also.. I am sorry you forgot about the 20% discount, so I am going to go ahead and refund you that 20%! :)
    And I will be shipping the headband off today! :)

    ~Maria-Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that last one made from old t shirts? I LOVE IT! I think the two colors together are really great, and it's simple and pretty at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and to leave me wonderful comments! I LOVE your comments, and will do my best to respond back to you! Have a fantastic day!

"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews