Did you hear about Little Miss Momma's headband challenge? Here are a few things I learned from the past week of wearing headbands:
1. I LOVE wearing headbands! (who knew?)
2. I need to make and buy more headbands.
3. I like wearing them around the house when my hair is up and I'm still in my PJs!
4. I figured out how to wear them when my hair is down without them falling out! (I feel accomplished)
5. They are fun and pretty and I can totally pull them off!
Here are some pics:
This is an older picture, but I was sporting this one in Disneyland last weekend
This one I wore all day as soon as I heard about the challenge and then wore it out when I went to work. It is my first headband I wore out!
I also realize I need to take more pictures, because I wore headband more than just a few times, but don't have the pics to prove it. Sadness. If you like what you see, I do have some of my headbands for sale on my etsy page!
And, of course, I am linking up with Little Miss Momma!