Tuesday, February 9, 2016

30 Things Before I Turn 30

It is happening, the year I turn the BIG three-o. Yes, 30. So, I made a list of things to do before I turn 30. Does anyone that makes these lists actually do anything on them? I plan on trying. 30 things before 30 is a lot, since the 30 turning will be happening in June.

Here is the list: 
1. Go to a concert
2. Run a 5k
3. Make a Stumpf Fiddle
4. Gain 30 people to It Works
5. Lose 15 pounds
6. Invest money
7. Get a tattoo
8. Overcome a fear
9. Join a club (or start one)
10. Eat at Blue Bayou in Disneyland
11. Pay it forward
12. See a musical
13. Go to Burney Falls
14. Read at least 3 books
15. Take a dance class/lessons
16. Be more active on social media
17. Have friends over
18. Go hiking
19. Make a time capsule
20. Watch some top movies on IMDB
21. Continue to learn Sign Language
22. De-clutter
23. Go on a vacation
24. Make a meal for some friends
25. Save more money
26. Go to a paint night event
27. Sign up for a class
28. Sign up for a half marathon
29. Take a girls trip
30. Throw an amazing 30th birthday party

There it is, my list. I've done some of these things before, but I want to try to do them more often. Here's to making goals and trying to accomplish them! 

3 comments:

  1. Great list, I should have done one... but without the 16th one... because, I'm already addicted to all the things it can be done on social media, I can tell you chances are you will forget the other 29 xD But good luck to all of them :D

    Ana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be hard for me to do some of those things and save money at the same time! But some great ideas! How is it going?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and to leave me wonderful comments! I LOVE your comments, and will do my best to respond back to you! Have a fantastic day!

"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews