Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Buzz about Me (Week 5)

1. Have you ever quit a bad habit?
Biting my finger nails!

2. What is the most unique or exotic animal you have owned?
We owned parakeets, that is about as exotic we get. :)

3. What kind of computer do you use?
HP laptop

4. What was/will be the color scheme at your wedding?
Turquoise with black and white.

5. What was the last song you heard?
My hubby is listening to some music, but I don't know what it is.

6. What is the city/town you live in most famous for?
Almonds

7. What kind of person were you in high school?
I have no idea! I was an everything type of person. I dressed more punk, however I had total school spirit. I was in leadership, JROTC, FHA, choir, track, cross country, and soccer. I was the girl who did everything and had friends in many social circles.

8. What is your lucky number?
My favorite number is 10.

9. If you had to go 30 days eating only one thing, what would you choose to eat?
tri-tip and potatoes.

10. What is your favorite Bath & Body Works scent?
Vanilla


Linking up with:




Check out this post I wrote and also this video to hear more of Jared's story.
"If I am in a position to punish, chances are very good that I am also in a position to teach. Today I reduce the odds that punishment may be necessary by taking the opportunity to teach." ~Anonymous~

Total Pageviews